Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Inheritance

I finally got my hands on a copy of Inheritance, which I have been waiting for such a long time. The book was thick but that didn't discouraged me. Instead, it thrilled me to read every paragraph, every sentence, every word, every character of all the pages within the book. As I was looking forward to the final book of the Inheritance Cycle, I couldn't wait to finish reading the book. It was a page turner and you wanted to know immediately what happens next.

...

When I finished reading the book, I wanted more. I just don't want to finish the Inheritance Cycle with Inheritance. I wanted to know what happens after Inheritance. The book has a good ending but for me, it has not yet ended. I really hope there's a next book because I wanted to read more of Eragon, Saphira, Arya, and Alagaesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment